- Tracking and traceability of each unit , from leaving the factory in the country of origin to arrival at destination . Including loading in the works , transport, customs, download our facilities , quality control , packing, loading and transportation definitive destination .
- Control invoices , unpacking and checking of packing list and exterior of each unit. Checking correct number of units of each item.
- Review of the characteristics of each element, finding that these match the requirements reflected in the scope of supply. Checking the correct operation of each unit separately or jointly system ; depending on the requirements of the relevant classification society .
- Labelling of each unit with bumper Norispan in which clearly show the date and signature of the engineer responsible for quality control of Norispan .
- New product packing , loading and transportation to destination.
- Development of drawings and technical documents required ( datasheets ) for proper installation and / or wiring of each unit , specifying the technical characteristics of each element , its wiring , and any other information required by society classification.
- Support and technical assistance almost immediately from our offices in Vigo , having own workshop , as well as vehicles and 8 highly skilled engineers , wide international experience, own template ; capacity to resolve any issues that arise .
- Communication with electrical installers and various companies involved in ship construction related units or contract systems, including shipyard, heads of ship classification societies, etc.
- Supply Ability and / or rapid replacement of the most requested units , having a stock level which is renewed periodically.